Re: Objects and Relations

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ocis.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:34:21 -0800

"David BL" <davidbl_at_iinet.net.au> wrote:

>On Feb 9, 12:52 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>> Gene Wirchenko wrote:

>> I certainly have no intention of wasting my time
>
>You waste your time, and mine as well.

     Actually, that fits you very well.

>[rantings snipped]

     I invite anyone to look at the snipped text. Rantings? Ha!

     You had a bit of a rough start here, but it looked as if you might have promise. Unfortunately, it has not worked out and shows no sign of doing so. Another twit for the kill-filter.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:

     I have preferences.