Re: Did Joe Celko say this ? "Worse than MySQL: Just Ms Access"

From: Evan Keel <evankeel_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 18:20:49 -0500

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:XJ5zh.4525$R71.67341_at_ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> cesarvegamx_at_gmail.com wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > What do you think? (Before you ask, yes, I'm taking medications, lol)
>
> Oh, I suppose that might explain why you would bother with Joe in the
> first place.

Bob, what is your problem with Celko. In other newsgroups I have found his SQL solutions quite useful. Is it his theory (or maybe lack of) that you have a problem with? He does a great explanation of how SELECT works in theory, and his nested set solution is slick. Interested in your response. Received on Sat Feb 10 2007 - 00:20:49 CET

Original text of this message