Re: Beating up the ORM guys

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2007 08:24:58 -0800

On Jan 27, 6:46 pm, "Aloha Kakuikanu" <aloha.kakuik..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>From the link provided

*the promotion of Object-Relational Mapping tools is symptomatic of an intent to solve the wrong side of the impedance mismatch issue. *

A classic! I had heard of the *impedance mismatch* crappola but I had never heard it had a wrong or right side....After creating a bullshit, one must characterize the bullshit because the bullshit don't work... Received on Thu Feb 01 2007 - 10:24:58 CST