Re: Network Example: Sibling of Opposite Gender

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Dec 2006 01:35:40 -0800

Marshall a écrit :

Observing how Neo behaves and what kind of circular thinking he's caught into, I realize now he has deep psychological problem. He requires medical help with drugs and should not be encouraged further. The pattern of his behavior:

--> Neo: Given example of hierarchy 1, get me the RM solution for the
problem , here is the dbd solution...
--> Anybody: here is the solution to your problem, what do you conclude
from it (the solution is far more efficient)
--> Neo: Thanks. Let's add a handicap to the problem of hierarchy 1,
can you give me the solution RM wise...

--> Anybody: OK here's the solution...Do you understand why your
previous approach was flawed?
--> Neo: Given example of hierarchy 2, get me the RM solution for the
problem, here is the dbd solution....

AND SO FORTH..... What is curious about him is that he is the first person I have met that expresses his psychological disorder in database words...At first I felt irritated with him but I must admit that I have now more sympathy than anything else... Received on Sun Dec 31 2006 - 10:35:40 CET

Original text of this message