Re: Hierarchal vs Non-Hierarchal Interfaces to Biological Taxonomy

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2006 20:26:12 -0800

On Dec 15, 11:00 am, "David Cressey" <dcres..._at_verizon.net> wrote:
> "Marshall" <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Hey, 6 is an excellent number. Perfect, in fact. Plus it's got
> > that Patrick McGoohan vibe going for it, which is nice.
> > But lest everyone else forget, there is only one Fraud #1.
>
> So who is fraud 28?

An excellent question. I can only speculate upon whom fortune will bestow this coveted title. I am however reminded of the following couplet:

   He who would cross the Sea of Fate
   Must answer me these questions twenty-eight!

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_scripts/bridge.asp

Marshall Received on Fri Dec 15 2006 - 22:26:12 CST