Re: Generalised approach to storing address details

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Dec 2006 21:12:04 -0800

> I'd say that any data
> model besides the well-described relational one (not that I'm suggesting
> another one) would be right to follow the IP, otherwise it is hiding
> information which seems crazy to me.

Below I tell dbd that john likes mary. Then I ask it three questions to make sure dbd is not hiding information. How can I do this in RMDB without violating IP?

(new 'john)
(new 'like)
(new 'mary)

(set john like mary)

(; Get who likes mary. Gets john)
(get * like mary)

(; Get who does john like. Gets mary)
(get john mary *)

(; Get john does what to mary. Gets like) (get john * mary) Received on Sat Dec 09 2006 - 23:12:04 CST