Re: vehicle to autoparts relationships

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2006 14:26:24 -0800

> > >www.kel-tec.com/su16aparts.html
> >compare it with alternative
>
> Well, I promise nothing, but it was easy to get the rifle parts into a
> table, and set up the relationship table, and I need the exercise.

In keeping with the OP problems, there should be parts which are made of part recursively (like a Bill of Material). Is your data structure similar to schema A or B?

Schema A:
Gun
  part1
  part2
  part3
  partN

Schema B:
Gun
  part1

     part23
     part26
  part2
     part37
     part58
         part99
     part33
  part3
     part67

  partN

If it is similar to B, how did you determine it as the diagram is vague in some cases. For example, do the group of parts located in the left middle (240, 285, 236, 263, 205) consistute a sub part/assembly? Received on Wed Nov 22 2006 - 23:26:24 CET

Original text of this message