Re: How to find persons who like red fruits or crunchy veggies?

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2006 21:12:42 -0800

On Nov 15, 7:50 pm, mich..._at_preece.net wrote:
> I like tomatoes. Imagine a world without them. No ketchup. No pizza
> base. Are they fruit or veges? They're not especially crunchy though
> anyway. What about red capsicums? Are they crunchy veges or fruit?

Tomatoes are fruits. Specifically berries.

I think if I wanted to find persons who like red fruits or crunchy veggies,
I would hang out at the farmer's market. Or possibly one of those organic markets. Various people I know are always raving about Trader Joe's, but I've never been there, so I can't say for sure.

Marshall Received on Thu Nov 16 2006 - 06:12:42 CET

Original text of this message