Re: any free online database lecture course ??

From: JOG <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: 8 Nov 2006 03:42:22 -0800

On Nov 7, 6:51 pm, "Aloha Kakuikanu" <aloha.kakuik..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> c++student wrote:
> > Hi all,
>
> > I'm trying to learn database here but reading the lecture notes is not
> > very efficient for me to grasp the concepts.. anyone who know any good
> > webcast for database system and concepts course?http://www.aduni.org/
>
> Can't comment on quality of their database course, but some of the
> other courses (e.g. Discrete Math) is good.

Most universities who run a DBS course, have a web page for the module with publically accessible lecture slides and exercises to allow students off campus access. I'd recommend searching for computer science courses at good universities, and looking for the database module pages. Received on Wed Nov 08 2006 - 12:42:22 CET

Original text of this message