Re: Proposal: 6NF

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Oct 2006 07:38:49 -0700

Brian Selzer wrote:

> Indeed. /The value/ of a transformation is the output of that
> transformation. You appear to be saying that absent a transformation, a
> number is not a value.
I am not the one saying it idiot, that's a formal definition of value concept, be it number or anything...Are you mentally impaired...

> I guess it's time for a grammar lesson. "a" and "the" are articles. "a" is
> indefinite, whereas "the" is definite. If you really don't understand the
> difference, then perhaps you should go back to grammar school.
You should not do anything else than grammar moron...People like you should not deal at all with data management theory...

> > *instance of a variable* is not a mathematical concept but a computing
> > concept. Besides variables are just transformation placeholders
> > nothing less nothing more...They do not represent a defining
> > concept...Moron!!
> >

> So, what's a function argument? What's a free variable? What's a bound
> variable? Are those not mathematical concepts? Aren't the axioms of set
> theory--the foundation of mathematics--defined in terms of variables. If
> they're not mathematical concepts, then what are they?
*variables* are independent from definition of *value* concept. Only transformation are necessary to define values. variables are merely temporary placeholders for values represented by symbols such as *x* to facilitate deductive reasonning onto formal definitions of transformations.

> There is a distinct difference between a recursive definition and a circular
> definitition. You appear again to lack understanding. Perhaps this article
> will help:
So what is a *circular definition* then???? Define it you idiot!!! Received on Mon Oct 23 2006 - 16:38:49 CEST

Original text of this message