Re: Proposal: 6NF

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 16 Oct 2006 18:23:50 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> vc wrote:
> > So what is the result of 2/3 in integers ?
>
> Don't expect to get a valid answer on this one...For a
> simple reason there are NONE. Only fools such as Jan
> Hidders or Keith Duggar could state that there may be a
> direct linear relationship between restriction of values
> and applyability of operators when deriving one domain
> from another.

Though I usually ignore you as being unworthy of refutation, you have now crossed over to misrepresentation. Provide a specific reference to me stating "that there may be a direct linear relationship between restriction of values and [wtf?] of operators when deriving one domain from another."

Be more careful in your tirades, little C'mode, so that you may avoid such social necessities as:

"I made a mistake. So?" -- Cimode
"Made a mistake... Apologies to Keith Duggar..." -- Cimode

Given that you are 0-3 when facing me, I'm honestly quite surprised at your recent outburst. Do you still, after these few months, harbor such deep and bitter embarrassment that you would risk further humiliation with such desperate attempts to regain face?

Keith -- Fraud 6 Received on Tue Oct 17 2006 - 03:23:50 CEST

Original text of this message