Re: L

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:37:02 GMT

Cimode wrote:
> paul c wrote:
>

>> instead of wasting time with admitted guesses, why don`t you just answer
>> the question and say you don`t know and you have no idea why it matters.
>>   your topic seems to be newsgroup rhetoric, not c.d.t.

> As far as I am concerned, this is the first and last exchange, I am
> attemting to have with her.

Hey, CI, I took your earlier advice and already stopped. Oh, oh, stupid me, I guess I`ve started again, my laziness and lack of discipline is showing - it`s so much easier to try to dispense with the noisy trifling and time-wasting than work on the hard problems. Anyway, I promise ...

p Received on Wed Oct 11 2006 - 01:37:02 CEST

Original text of this message