Help - Does DSMS/Data stream fall under "DBMS design and implementation" category?

From: anonym <doremesa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2006 09:59:58 -0700

Hi,
  I have to write a paper that deals with issues concerning design and implementation of a DBMS system. The paper topic cannot be such which assumes an underlying DBMS .
I am interested in the continuous data stream management - DSMS , but I am confused whether it falls under the category "design and implementation of a DBMS system" or whether it assumes an underlying DBMS.
Any help is appreciated. Received on Tue Oct 03 2006 - 18:59:58 CEST

Original text of this message