From: <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: 26 Sep 2006 12:31:36 -0700

vc ha scritto:

> pamelafluente_at_libero.it wrote:
> [..]
> > I am just saying that the definition of MEDIAN of a finite set of
> > number
>
> OK, let's proceed slowly. *What* is the finite set whose median you
> are trying to find ? What elements does it contain ?

Since we are here (cdt), they could be the values that you find in the records
for a given field. For instance, your records are variables observed on

your students and the field of interest could be the number of members of their family. You could be interested in the Median family size *of your
students*... You could be interested in other statistics as well, Mean, std, etc. ...