From: <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: 25 Sep 2006 10:48:13 -0700

vc ha scritto:

> pamelafluente_at_libero.it wrote:
> > Both are invariant wrt linear transformations .... What do you think ?
>
> I think that you may consider reading a book or two on statistics
> analysis if you are really interested in this kind of stuff.

:))
what? Another one?

This sounds to me like an unnecessary rude statement.

I see 2 possibilities:

  1. You are implying I made some wrong statistical statement
  2. You are expressing your nature

Let me know which one of the above it is.

In case is .2 there is nothing I can do for you.

In case is .1, you will have to show what is wrong, otherwise there is no need for me to tell you what you are looking like...