From: Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demunged_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 24 Sep 2006 20:08:53 +0300

One of the drawbacks of this newsreader is that plonked posters' posts are sometimes still visable to me. So unfortunately, I see I have this...

"vc" <boston103_at_hotmail.com> writes:
> Phil Carmody wrote:
> > "vc" <boston103_at_hotmail.com> writes:
> > > You earlier claimed that "There are some sets, such
> > > as {0, 1}, where every value between 0 and 1 (including both endpoints)
> > > is minimum."
> > >
> > > Please provide the median definition
> >
> > I don't need to. You need to learn to read.
>

> So instead of calmly explaining what your bizzare statement ("There are
> some sets, such
> as {0, 1}, where every value between 0 and 1 (including both
> endpoints) is minimum [apparently you've meant median].")

No, you fucking idiot, I meant minimum.
That's why I wrote "minimum".
Easy, eh - using the words that one means?

If only the ignorant fucks on the receiving end (that's you) weren't so depressingly dumb that they through wilful ignorance choose to completely misinterpret what is written, and in doing so completely fail to get the freaking point.

> means and
> what specific median definition led you to such conclusion, you
> continue throwing insults around. Cute. That's quite an argument
> from a purported reader of sci.math.

Ah, the verb 'to read'. You really need to learn what that word means some time. Once you've done that, perhaps you could advance to "to understand".

Apparently you meant to shoot yourself in the foot - and for the first time in your life - you're a success!

Phil

--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of