From: vc <boston103_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2006 09:01:20 -0700

Phil Carmody wrote:
> "vc" <boston103_at_hotmail.com> writes:
> > You earlier claimed that "There are some sets, such
> > as {0, 1}, where every value between 0 and 1 (including both endpoints)
> > is minimum."
> >
> > Please provide the median definition
>
> I don't need to. You need to learn to read.

So instead of calmly explaining what your bizzare statement ("There are some sets, such
 as {0, 1}, where every value between 0 and 1 (including both endpoints) is minimum [apparently you've meant median].") means and what specific median definition led you to such conclusion, you continue throwing insults around. Cute. That's quite an argument from a purported reader of sci.math.