Re: Idempotence and "Replication Insensitivity" are equivalent ? -OT break

From: <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: 23 Sep 2006 14:50:39 -0700

Marshall ha scritto:
> > I wonder whether this last conclusion is anti-empirical.
>
> By "anti-empircal" I guess you mean "not supported by
> observation" rather than "refuted by observation?"

I would like to ask something OT about language.

Is "notice" and "note" (verb) the same thing ? Is "refuted" and "confuted" the same thing ?

and, if not, what difference you make. I have read several times "Notice that..." but
I have never understood the difference wrt "Note that..."

-P Received on Sat Sep 23 2006 - 16:50:39 CDT