From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:00:13 GMT

Marshall wrote:

> pamelafluente_at_libero.it wrote:
>

>>Marshall ha scritto:

[snipped unsurprising troll conclusions]

> Also: man.

I wonder whether this last conclusion is anti-empirical. I really have no opinion on Pamela's gender, and I don't see how it matters. Are you not creating an opportunity to impugn your own credibility? Is there a need to? Received on Sat Sep 23 2006 - 13:00:13 CDT