From: <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: 21 Sep 2006 08:53:11 -0700

Chris Smith ha scritto:
But you know that. You
> just find it helpful to try to be persuasive by misrepresenting people.
> I am now coming to realize that. Sorry it took me so long; I'm
> relatively new here. Now I see why everyone else is being so rude to
> you.

Dont' go that way. I do not like when I make technical argument and other people respond with insults. Nobody here has been rude to me. (Except Bob, but that's another matter. There are dozen threads that deal about that case. For us it's now just a continuous a joke.)

Please do not go OT. Stick to the tech stuff. Will you ? :)