Re: Columns without names

From: vc <boston103_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2006 10:43:48 -0700

JOG wrote:
[..]
> Imagine, f'rinstance, I have a data collection in which I have
> propositions of dogs' names & ages and owners' names & ages. Both sets
> of propositions would traditionally be represented as (name:x, age:y),
> but yet are housed in separate relations to form my manipulable
> datatbase. How exactly has this been determined by the set intension?

What's a "set intension" ? Is it the same thingy as the predicate defining some set ? If yes, why not say so ? The "set intension" expression is hard, if not impossible, to find in any decent predicate logic/math book that one might be familiar with. Received on Tue Sep 19 2006 - 19:43:48 CEST

Original text of this message