Re: Nested structures

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:07:57 GMT

David Cressey wrote:

> "paul c" <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac> wrote in message
>
> In any event, I never became so enamoured of RM that I considered it the
> silver bullet or the holy grail. I have several tricks in my bag. RM is
> one of them. One of the best. But there's no rule in my book that says
> that every thing in the bag has to be conformant.

And your point would be? Often the ignorance of those around us forces us to use shitty products. Nobody who is well-schooled in the RM will have any difficulty using something inferior; even though, they might find the stupidity and lack of expressive power frustrating. Received on Sun Sep 17 2006 - 19:07:57 CEST

Original text of this message