Re: Pizza, anyone? Was:Real world issue: How to "split" queries in presence of record replication and replication sensitive aggregate functions ?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2006 02:49:57 -0700

pamelafluente_at_libero.it wrote:

> Ok. Let's proceed in an ordered manner. First I would like to solbe the
> problem within a relational framework.
I doubt you can solve anything since you have no clue what would actually consitute a *relational framework*...Else you would not have pulled so many bullshits in all the threads you appeared into (Are'nt you hungry? How about a *relational sandwich* since this word is used with so much assurance by you and with so little knowledge of what it implies)

And Nope, neither *Northwind* nor *Access* won't help you do anything about it...You must do some reading if you want to use terms as *relational* without perpetually redefining their meaning to satisfy your ego....Here, read and shut up

Introduction to Databases by CJ DATE.... http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Database-Systems-Eighth/dp/0321197844/sr=8-2/qid=1158399965/ref=sr_1_2/102-9704023-0646539?ie=UTF8&s=books

Practical Issues in Data Management F PASCAL http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201485559/databasede095-20?creative=327641&camp=14573&adid=0EVVSZ5KA9TKB3D465P3&link_code=as1 Received on Sat Sep 16 2006 - 11:49:57 CEST

Original text of this message