Re: On what OLAP can and what OLAP can't - A little problem

From: <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: 14 Sep 2006 14:07:51 -0700

Cimode ha scritto:

> Bob Badour wrote:
> > Johnny wrote:
>
> > You keep cutting out the attributions. It looks like you are baiting
> > Cimode, though. He's a crank. You can safely ignore him.
> Again in your mouth this is the best compliment I could have...No do me
> a favor...go play elsewhere and try to impress someone else...

Pathetic attempt.
Everyone knows you are the same, Chris. Should I bring some route evidence ?

Now do not bother me further I am trying to make some sense of our book. You are a pioneer of the art of obfuscation. Why not write a book on that. Now that MSIL is everywhere it could be a best seller ... ;)

-P Received on Thu Sep 14 2006 - 23:07:51 CEST

Original text of this message