Re: On what OLAP can and what OLAP can't - A little problem

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2006 12:56:21 -0700

pamelafluente_at_libero.it wrote:
> Cimode ha scritto:

> Ahah, I wonder if you have ever connected to a real *database*.
> No certainly, because you actually connect to DBMS' and only the
> largest majority of people (the idiots) "connect to databases".

> Yes *dbms* such as "SQL Server". Oh, that's why you never get to see
> the data. I never heard anyone succeeded to "connect to SQL server".
> Perhaps, try with an "istance" of it, might be easier .
>
> Oh right but that's what you really meant.
> Ok, after you connect to an instance of a DBMS, then would you just
> remain there suspended in time or would you connect to some database,
> such as Northwind?
>
> - Are you kidding? No I just remain connected to the dbms's instance. I
> am not really interested in what is in there... :)

Meaningless...A new dellusion...
On a daily basis, I get paid lots of money to listen to idiots like you trying to tell me something about data management (mainly ORACLE, SQL Server, DB2). On a daily basis, I see systems going down, threatenning people's jobs because ignorants designed them. You're just another ignorant (who does not even pay me to bother listenning to your bullshit)... Received on Thu Sep 14 2006 - 21:56:21 CEST

Original text of this message