Re: On what OLAP can and what OLAP can't - A little problem

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2006 13:10:01 -0700

pamelafluente_at_libero.it wrote:
> Johnny ha scritto:
>
> > <snip>
> > > failure of systems. It is because ignorants like you
> > > design systems that we have to do compromises...
> > Can you point me to some examples of your production
>
> I doubt he can. I think he is just highly frustrated because nobody ask
> him as db consultant or buys his books. When one writes merely to
> magnificate himself or with the vain hope to make some money out of
> this kind of books, expecting the readers would only get a fraction of
> the contents, instead of providing a *real service*, that is what is
> likely to happen.
Been called worse...
It seems delusional imagination is your mark of fabric...You are trying to stick an etiquette to me to justify that you are not anything but an ignorant. You have been busted by most people on this NG..

> The behavior is clear. I am asking him to provide a proposal of
> solution to one of the most common issue I find daily in data
> management, the one which everyone makes even just 1 report finds
> immediately out, and he is not able to utter a word of tech advice
> about it.

> I didn't hear any tech proposal or helpful advice. Just insults: you
> are a poor ignorant and so on ... It's clear I am ignorant, otherwise I
> would be here asking questions.
Ignorance not only deteriorates your ability to refer to a valuable source of knowledge. Ignorance also undermines your ability to ask relevant questions. As my time is at least as valuable as yours, I dont owe any education. Besides, if you TRULY considered yourself an ignorant, you would do something about it like reading some books some people pointed out to you instead of taking a defiant arrogant attitude...Stop the crap...

> I am just wondering whether the problems to which C. knows a solution
> are only those nobody is asking about.
>
> The problem is there on the table, teach us, and show us how a pure
> theorist solve it, if you can. I challenge you ;)
I have no time nor I am inclined to spend time for you. You have demonstrated nothing but ignorance, arrogance and delusional behavior...