Re: On what OLAP can and what OLAP can't - A little problem

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2006 12:58:29 -0700

Johnny wrote:
> <snip>
> >Classical REAL WORLD vs THEORY
> > argument...(heard that a zillion times) Practice guided by
> > ignorance leads to one thing and one thing only which is
> > failure of systems. It is because ignorants like you
> > design systems that we have to do compromises...
> Can you point me to some examples of your production
> databases where ignorants haven't bastardized your solution?
> Do ignorants include Oracle, IBM, etc?
Typical idiot who can't think out of a product approach... SQL, ORACLE, DB2 are nothing but poor implementations of sound concepts...They are nt even relational DBMS's. If you were not such a moron you would know that before asking such idiotic question and hope some answer... Received on Wed Sep 13 2006 - 21:58:29 CEST

Original text of this message