Re: Book advertising

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Sep 2006 08:34:03 -0700

pamelaflue..._at_libero.it wrote:
> CJ ha scritto:
>
> > pamelafluente_at_libero.it wrote:
> > > Oops!! sorry Christopher,
> > >
> > > for some strange reason I wrote Bob instead of Cimode.
> > > Sorry about that :))
> > >
> > > Dont' worry, I will get the book, to your heart content.
It is not me you are doing a favor but yourself...idiot...

> > So you don't know what you write, you don't know what you say...What
> > exactly do you know about data management?
>
> I hope, after reading your book, to know everything about it ;)
Not everything. We are talking about the basics of a science you obviously have no clue about...

> I will post a review.
Good for you...Hope you end up understanding the tenth of what you will eventually read...in some distant future...

> Take care. Nice to meet you.
Here we go. Once you insult doing cheap psychology assuming I have some kind of personnality disorder because I point out your ignorance even BB noticed, once you are polite...Totally incoherent...As I said a time black hole...

[Sipped nonsense] Received on Thu Sep 07 2006 - 17:34:03 CEST

Original text of this message