Establishing a relationship with the unknown

From: <michael_at_preece.net>
Date: 27 Jul 2006 06:05:38 -0700

Hello

I have a requirement and I just can't figure out how to implement it using Pick.

The thing is... I don't know anything about it.

I figure I must be able to implement it using an RDBMS, given that they, unlike all of the Pick flavours I am familiar with, allow you to persist unknown and missing values.

So - the question is... How would you go about this? Do I need more than one table? How many relations? Should I research using relvars, due to there being an infinite number of unknown and missing values?

Best Regards,
Mike.

PS. LOL Received on Thu Jul 27 2006 - 08:05:38 CDT