Re: why hierarchy?

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2006 17:59:50 -0700

> I think you need to do a better job of explaining the tacit requirements

The following approach might be better. I will let you specify an example. I will need you to post the SQL script and a few simple queries. I will do the same with dbd.

Then I or someone else will specify some new data requirements (not constraints). What I wanted to demonstrate is that dbd's method is impacted less than RM's method of representing things. Received on Wed Jul 26 2006 - 19:59:50 CDT