Re: Can relvars be dissymetrically decomposed? (vadim and x insight demanded on that subject)

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 26 Jul 2006 09:17:48 -0700

Cimode wrote:

> Tony D has already understood most of the concepts I have explained and
> asked clarifications and questions I responded.

I think "understood" might be overstating things a little ;)

Anyway, I've given the paper Aloha referenced a while ago a couple of quick reads and had a few eye-opening moments, so now that work has calmed down I can give it a more thorough read. I will probably return with yet more questions ... Received on Wed Jul 26 2006 - 11:17:48 CDT