Re: Database design ideas or templates...

From: David Cressey <dcressey_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:37:21 GMT

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:wvewg.13361$pu3.308937_at_ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...

> He is obviously an ignorant who doesn't know any better. Only a person
> who hates him would give him what he asked for.

I disagree. I gave him a pointer to some database designs, and I don't hate him. He apparently appreciated them.

Whether he uses them to harm himself or others remains to be seen.

I trust him to recongnize and correct his own ignorance in his own time frame, just as I trust myself to do the same. Received on Sat Jul 22 2006 - 15:37:21 CEST

Original text of this message