Re: Database design ideas or templates...

From: Jay Dee <ais01479_at_aeneas.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 01:26:34 GMT

romantercero_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the appropriate group but here
> goes...

Wrong group - although there are plenty of folks here who can and have designed databases.

A bit of googling will produce many database templates or patterns. Who knows? One might be just what you need. But I suspect that you would be better off looking for a product, not a design. As you said, you're probably "not the first person in the world with the requirements [you] have" and there's probably a product out there that's just your size. Or close.