Re: Testing relational databases

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 21:50:29 GMT

Phlip wrote:

>>I don't recall reviewing any books recently.

> So ... Scott Ambler's book won't lead to arbitrary and random database
> designs?

Ambler is a self-aggrandizing ignorant. That has been demonstrated substantively and effectively. God only knows what following his nonsense might lead to, which is why I pointed out that nothing he writes deserves any further attention.

Deciding at whim to alter the logical design of a database (or of anything else for that matter) is sure to lead to something arbitrary and random. Having observed such randomness more often than not, I conclude it is altogether too common. Received on Sun Jul 09 2006 - 16:50:29 CDT