Re: I think that relational DBs are dead. See link to my article inside

From: Dmitry Shuklin <shuklin_at_bk.ru>
Date: 7 Jul 2006 03:12:43 -0700

Hi Faux,

> Cache already supports everything you have listed

I know about MUMPS. It isn't support all. For example it isn't support active object server with .NET on its side. I want to write methods for objects on C# and execute them on server side. Also i don't like MUMPS. Just don't like. So i don't want to use them. In any case it is powerful technology, you are absolutelly right. I think that it is better to use cache then SQL for neural network models. But in this case plain C is more better )))

WBR,
Dmitry Received on Fri Jul 07 2006 - 12:12:43 CEST

Original text of this message