Re: I think that relational DBs are dead. See link to my article inside

From: Dmitry Shuklin <shuklin_at_bk.ru>
Date: 6 Jul 2006 09:34:35 -0700

Hi Cimode,

> You mean that you don't need to count neurons in a scientific purpose?

Yes, I don't need count neurons or serch it by something like select neurons where dendrite->current_value < 0.5 and axon->synapse->wight < 0.5 Hm i don't need but may be some one need. So i tryed to support and such neural models as good as it don't beat on my models.

Why ? - My network is like a von Neuman cellural automata. Each neuron knows only about few (< 10000) nearest neurones. and each neuron can communicate (send/receive spikes or messages) only with these neurones wich connected to. It is very closer to real biological neural network as i think.

> How do you record scientfic observations you will make. How are you
> going to do statistical analysis? For a system built for scientific
> purpose, it seems strange to me...

I don't understand. Most powerful neural network that i have can parse russian texts and it is like standard stack grammar. (almost equivalent to stack grammar). Received on Thu Jul 06 2006 - 18:34:35 CEST

Original text of this message