Re: RM's Canonical database (was: Bob's 'Self-aggrandizing ignorant' Count)

From: Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries_at_acm.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 03:06:48 -0400

On 5 Jul 2006 02:13:09 -0700, "Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>The point it would or would not work for me is not that important. I
>am trying to understand you.
>
>*business object* are piece of software (right?) and *associated
>rules*. How do you associate rules with software?. Could you define
>such association.

Do you understand how to put business rules into a DBMS, or not? If so, then please explain to me how you know that but don't know how to associate rules with software.

If you don't understand how to put business rules into a DBMS, let me know and that will help me answer your question.

Thanks,

--
Ron Jeffries
www.XProgramming.com