Re: I think that relational DBs are dead. See link to my article inside

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2006 07:12:03 -0700

Dmitry Shuklin wrote:
> Hi Cimode
>

> > OTOH, the logical and abstract limitations you have explained tend to
> > prove that your experimental attempt can not constitute a logical
> > abstract model as RM is.
>
> I am never discussed here logical or abstract limitations of my data
> model on which i am based my OODB. I am only discussed current version
> limitations (by design limitations) which is available for download
> today.
Therefore, you state that you are at implementation level solely. Keep in mind that RM is not implementation level but abstract logical application of mathematics. If you state that RM is dead because you built some implementation, you assume they are of similar nature (which obviously they are not).

I suggest you do some reading to help you... Received on Wed Jul 05 2006 - 16:12:03 CEST

Original text of this message