Re: I think that relational DBs are dead. See link to my article inside

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jul 2006 05:35:09 -0700

Just so that you know *table based* is not the same as *relational*. In most current implementations, it is actually a total antithesis for relational principle of independence between logical and physical layers. Keep in mind, they are currently NO relational DBMS implemented mainly SQL DBMS (ORACLE, DB2, SQL Server....)...