Re: I think that relational DBs are dead. See link to my article inside

From: Dmitry Shuklin <shuklin_at_bk.ru>
Date: 3 Jul 2006 14:56:51 -0700

Hi Cimode

> What exactly is the purpose of your revolutionnary technology?

Primary purpose - modeling neural system with up to 2000000000 neurons. 1 neuron == 1 object instance.

> What kind of complexity is your technology able to handle when it comes
> to data types?

I don't fully understand this question. I support .NET data types. structures, classes, inheritance, virtual methods, interfaces. I DON'T support delegates and events.

> How do you derive values from domains of values in an ensemblist
> perspective (for instance odd integers from integers)?

I don't understand question. Do you mean domain==type? if so i support .NET types. i support 32 bits object identifiers. it gives 2~31 (no last bit) instances as theoretical limit. I supoort Int8, Int16, Int32 and Int64. or you mean domain==System.AppDomain ? ))))

WBR,
Dmitry Received on Mon Jul 03 2006 - 23:56:51 CEST

Original text of this message