A game of Bob Bingo anyone? Was: RM's Canonical database

From: AndrewMackDonna <newsamd_at_amc.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:55:37 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:
> Dan wrote:
>

>> Frans Bouma wrote:

>>>     Bob, are you now suggesting that you don't know the difference
>>> between
>>> data and information? No don't bother looking up a Dijkstra quote on
>>> that.
>>>
>>>         FB

> Here is further evidence that Frans is a self-aggrandizing ignorant. My

Snipped more of Bob's usual brilliance....

Even I'm bored now of seeing how many 'self-aggrandizing ignorants' Bob says in these threads.

However, there is still a bit of paint on my wall that isn't yet dry, so how about a new game.....'Bob Bingo'

We just have to keep responding to bob to see how many of his usual insults/stock-answers, we can get from him.

These include but are not limited to:

'Self-aggrandizing Ignorants'
'Snake-oil salesman' (should really be saleperson nowadays)
'large unpredictable state machines out of small predictable state machines'
'EWD's  (e.g.EWD709 and EWD68)

The winner is the first person to be 'plonked'.

And the game begins.... Received on Mon Jul 03 2006 - 20:55:37 CEST

Original text of this message