Re: Bob's 'Self-aggrandizing ignorant' Count: Was: What databases have taught me

From: Robert Martin <unclebob_at_objectmentor.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:44:16 -0500

On 2006-06-25 20:16:39 -0500, "Marshall" <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com> said:

> What I have never done, however, is mistake the presence
> of insults for the absence of content.

Perhaps I should not have killfiled him then. On the other hand, whatever contribution he might have been able to make was so well hidden in his vitriol that it wasn't worth it in the end.

--
Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)  | email: unclebob_at_objectmentor.com
Object Mentor Inc.            | blog:  www.butunclebob.com