Re: Unpredictable programming

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ucantrade.com.NOTHERE>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:01:57 -0700

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:05:18 +0200, Bruno Desthuilliers <onurb_at_xiludom.gro> wrote:

>Gene Wirchenko wrote:

[snip]

>> No, his flaming is useful. cdt no longer has a long-time crank.

     For "a", read "a particular".

>I really don't think the way he behaved in recent cross-posted threads
>helped getting the message to comp.object (and that's an understatement).

     It does not work in the short term, but it does in the long term. It took a while, but the crank I am referring to finally quit. I am tired of seeing good newsgroups trashed by twits. I thank Bob for speaking out effectively.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko Received on Fri Jun 30 2006 - 12:01:57 CDT