Re: Unpredictable programming

From: Bruno Desthuilliers <onurb_at_xiludom.gro>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:24:46 +0200

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:02:07 +0200, Bruno Desthuilliers
> <onurb_at_xiludom.gro> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>>Bob, it's *really* a shame that you waste your time flaming and
>>insulting peoples when you can also write such articulate and mostly
>>sensible  stuff. BTW, do I need to add that I globally agree on all you
>>say here (with noted reserves), or was it obvious enough ?
>>
>>Damn, I'll have to take back my claims about you being definitiveley
>>dishonest now. Bob, I hate you.

> It's a floor wax and a dessert topping.

Lol. Didn't knew this expression, but I trying to imagine a mix of both is quite difficult !-)

> I appreciate Bob for his depolluting efforts and his technical
> knowledge.

I'm afraid it's habit of flaming peoples to death is totally counterproductive - more than just a waste of time and energy, it deserves whatever interesting he may have to share (wether one agrees with him or not not being the point here).

--
bruno desthuilliers
python -c "print '_at_'.join(['.'.join([w[::-1] for w in p.split('.')]) for