Re: Just for the record

From: erk <eric.kaun_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2006 12:41:22 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> Check out the discussion pages on wikipedia for "Concern" and
> "Separation of concerns"

Ugh, I did. Thanks for spoiling my dinner. :-)

I don't think such mangling is unique to "aspect-oriented programming," but they certainly have made the mutations of the real concepts sound respectable, and formalized them. I'm glad you took the time to protest those definitions and cite their proper source.