From: Robert Martin <unclebob_at_objectmentor.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:46:22 -0700

On 2006-06-21 12:48:40 -0700, "erk" <eric.kaun_at_gmail.com> said:

> I just think (after 8 years of O-O, beginning
> with being a true enthusiast) that coupling data and behavior hobbles
> both

OO does not force you to couple OO and data, it *allows* it. I agree that there are costs and benefits to this coupling, and so we can decide to do it, or not, on a case by case basis.

--
Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)  | email: unclebob_at_objectmentor.com
Object Mentor Inc.            | blog:  www.butunclebob.com