Re: What databases have taught me

From: Robert Martin <unclebob_at_objectmentor.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:22:01 -0700

On 2006-06-23 12:44:49 -0700, "erk" <eric.kaun_at_gmail.com> said:

> Emulating reality is
> another phantasm conjured by
> O-O.

Or rather, Emulating reality is another phantasm conjured by a few people who wanted to sell OO.

Frankly I think it was an innocent statement that got out of control. I suppose that it's possible to get to "emulate reality" from Dah's original statement about accepting the extra complexity because it makes so many concepts easier to express; but it's a stretch.

--
Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)  | email: unclebob_at_objectmentor.com
Object Mentor Inc.            | blog:  www.butunclebob.com