Re: OO versus RDB

From: topmind <topmind_at_technologist.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2006 21:18:08 -0700

> [topmind's answer to a different question and his uninteresting
> challenge snipped]

I appears almost as if you are quoting me. For the record, none of what you quoted is mine (that I can tell).

As far as whether relational qualifies as a paradigm, I don't find such definition battles to be very useful, other than perhaps revealing how somebody percieves the world. "Paradigm" is not precise enough of a term to lose sleep over. I care more about whether something is useful, not what it is classified as.

-T- Received on Tue Jun 27 2006 - 23:18:08 CDT