Re: OO solution?

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 27 Jun 2006 11:48:43 -0700

kvnkrkptrck_at_gmail.com wrote:
> I mean, for crying out loud, didn't "Synchronizing the
> Viewers' Serializable ArrayLists of Documents" even give
> you a clue - even a moment of pause?

Most intriguing. I will admit that this sentence (from your original post) gave me the most pause:

> I'll bet the application code would all but write itself.

however I failed to conclude it was satire. As Erk pointed out, the writing is so similar to what one actually reads in OO literature and from OO /mentors/ and such that it could honestly go either way. And given the recent activity in c.d.t it would not be surprising had this been a genuine "solution" :-)

  • Keith -- Fraud 6