Re: Bob's 'Self-aggrandizing ignorant' Count: Was: What databases have taught me

From: Bruno Desthuilliers <onurb_at_xiludom.gro>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:15:47 +0200

Marshall wrote:
(snip)

> Love Bob or hate him, "OO is a computational model and not
> a paradigm unless by 'paradigm' one means an example of
> a computational model" is an awesome sentence.

May I play too ?
"A is a B and not a C unless by 'C' one means an example of B"

Waoo ! Awesome, isn't it ?

Now let's do the same with some other profound cogitations of Mr Badour,  randomly replace placeholders (here A, B and C) by any funny CS jargon, spice the whole with the usuals insults, and we'll have a great BBBot.

but wait... A terrible idea crosses my mind... Yes, could it be possible that they've *already* done it ???

--
bruno desthuilliers
python -c "print '_at_'.join(['.'.join([w[::-1] for w in p.split('.')]) for